In the wake of the Coronavirus, events are being canceled, postponed, and moved to digital virtual conferences. Here’s what we know so far about sustainability and corporate responsibility conference season during Coronavirus.
- CANCELED: March 13: SXSW – Climate and Social Action, Austin, TX
- POSTPONED: September 21, 22: March 16: Responsible Business Summit, New York, NY
- VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: March 23: Ceres Conference, New York, NY
- POSTPONED: August 26-27: March 25: American Climate Leadership Summit, Washington, D.C.
- CANCELED: March 30: BCCC International Corporate Citizenship, Boston, MA
- CANCELED: March 31: 1% for the Planet, Los Angeles, CA
- VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: March 31: Impact Capitalism Summit: Diversity Driving Alpha, Denver, CO